Notice : Educationally Related Questions Must Indicate the University in Question.

is the application progress continues? I want to study Electrical Engineering for undergraduate am I late? my results in grades of Tanzania are Physics E, Advanced mathematics E, will it be possible

0 votes
asked in Education by Godbless Shimwela (140 points)
How does conversation be made to those marks mentioned above.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by UGFacts (16,200 points)
Godbless, conversions are done by the admissions office. Contact the office for international students admissions

Related questions