Notice : Educationally Related Questions Must Indicate the University in Question.

I have the Ugandan certificate of education (O level), can I apply for a diploma at kyambogo university instead of a certificate?

0 votes

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by UGFacts (16,200 points)
Yes Aisha, you can apply for a diploma programme with your O level certificate.