Business Development Executive Jobs – Zoe Recruitment
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Operations / General Manager
Zoe Recruitment is an HR consultancy company that exists to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations, and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on a larger scale, economic growth.
Job Summary: The Business Development Executive will enable the business reach the target market quicker and serve them with effectiveness.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the overall sales strategy to maximize market penetration in order to achieve sales targets.
- Develop, organize, and integrate techniques and initiatives to acquire new customers and expand business with existing customers
- Identify new opportunities, markets, and customers that would be best suited for the company’s products and services
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Drive and maintain complete records of all sales related activities and submit all required sales reports, expenses, weekly schedules and activity reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain a strong pipeline list of relevant opportunities
- Provide monthly forecasts, updates, revisions, and modifications to the sales plan, prospects list, and pipeline
- Ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction and quality service
- Serve as the focal point for marketplace and competitive intelligence
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Initiate and manage bidding process for jobs
- Liaising with Recruitment consultants on progress of jobs, keeping client informed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: