Carpenter Jobs – PEO International Limited – Uganda (PILU)
Job Title: Carpenter
Organisation: PEO International Limited – Uganda (PILU)
Duty Station: Soroti, Uganda
PEO International –Uganda is your dedicated Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) that handles all your HR & Business management and Benefits administration as you retain the day-to-day control over your employees. With PEO International Limited (PILU) services, Employers benefit from our “shared responsibility approach” hence enabling small and mid-sized organisations to maximise investment in Human capital and remove Administrative burdens whilst enabling clients to focus on building their business. Built on four principal values; integrity, excellence, innovation and commitment, we to deliver the most valuable services to our clients.
Job Summary: The Carpenter will train, lead and carry out repair/maintenance works on all wooden furniture and fixtures and make carpentry items as instructed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Carpentry and maintenance work
- Carry out repair/maintenance works on all wooden furniture and fixtures.
- Monitor daily fault reports and ensures repair/maintenance is effected promptly.
- Carry out routine inspections to ensure that all furniture and fixtures are in the right working order.
- Make new furniture and fixtures as required
- Record all work carried out and maintains an accurate record of all works and the costs.
- Maintain furniture and fixtures to ensure that they are all in good state of repair.
- Any other lawful duties assigned by the supervisor and/or Management from time to time.
- Carries out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess an “A” level Certificate
- Must possess a good Advanced Trade Certificate in Carpentry
- A minimum of three years of related work experience in a reputable setting or organization.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be persons of very high and unquestionable integrity.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Head Recruitment, PEO International Limited (U) via email to email@example.com with the Download Application form, Download ick Here specifying the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 20th July 2018