Entry Level Production Engineer Jobs – Q-Sourcing Limited
Job Title: Production Engineer
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan. They are recruiting for a valuable client, one of our Kampala based clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality Improvement and inspection.
- Production Planning.
- Machine Care and maintenance.
- Labor planning and control.
- Productivity planning and improvement (Goal and Value Setting).
- Process control and Inventory Management.
- Requisition for consumables.
- Process evaluation and measurement.
- Spare parts planning and management.
- Ensure the material accountability.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are invited to send a comprehensive CV and certified copies of academic documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please kindly mark your application as “Application _ Production Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 15th June 2018