Fresher Fuel Clerk Jobs – Entebbe Handling Services (ENHAS)
Job Title: Fuel Clerk
Organisation: Entebbe Handling Services (ENHAS)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Procurement and Stores Officer
Entebbe Handling Services, ENHAS has been in existence since April 1996. Along the years, our clientele has grown from 5 Airlines to 19 regular scheduled Airlines, and many more special flights. To develop quality services, ENHAS have organized to be certified by IATA Airport Handling Manual 804 where we enter into Service Level Agreements, ISAGO (IATA safety Audit for Ground Operations) which acts as a model for operational risk and safety management, DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulations) training centre thus we offer training for dangerous goods and, very recently by RA3 to screen cargo only from validated entities as required by EU regulations.
Job Summary: The Fuel Clerk will support the Procurement and Stores Officer to ensure efficient and proactive recording of incoming and outgoing fuel and providing updated stock information for ENHAS.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate purchase requisitions for refuelling whenever the stock level of fuel approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof;
- The incumbent will arrange and forward fuel invoices in time for payment processing.
- The Fuel Clerk will also receipt and issue out fuel in required quantities against authorised requisition notes.
- Guide ENHAS drivers and external customers on fuel distribution procedures.
- Ensure safety of keys for the fuel distribution, fuel pump and underground tank.
- Provide accountability of all transactions of fuel to and from the fuel tank.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of the bowser, underground tank and fuel pump.
- Ensure safe fuelling practices by monitoring drivers and external customers at multiple fuelling positions continuously.
- Update and maintain records and prepare monthly reports regarding quantity and value of fuel purchased, received, stored and issued.
- Monitor equipment’s fuel consumption.
- The jobholder will also perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the ENHAS Fuel Clerk job placement must hold a Diploma in stores management or an equivalent;
- Possession of a valid Driving permit;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in any service industry; good organization and interpersonal skills, flexibility.
- Good knowledge of the fuel station equipment including tank monitoring devices, automated signs and fuel dispensers is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you so desire to work with one of Aviation’s leading companies, ENHAS should apply by apply online by clicking on the link below.
Click Here -> Register or Login if you have account
Deadline: 31st August 2017