Head of Administration Job Placement – Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB)
Job Title: Head of Administration
Organization: Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Ag. Managing Director
Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB) is a bank that has been operating in Uganda since September 1995, and regulated by the Bank of Uganda, offering a full range of banking services including; deposit taking, lending, treasury and trade finance services.
Job Summary: The Head of Administration will provide leadership and overall oversight in the execution of the Admin dept. day to day activities making sure the of controls, compliance to regulations and operational day-to-day activities are within best practice principles
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and oversight for the Admin Department in line with the bank policies and guidelines.
- Oversee and manage the operation and maintenance of premises and all assets of the bank including utilities payment, construction and repair work, general maintenance and cleaning, vehicle operations etc.
- Prepare reports and provide advice to management on administrative work, processes and policies
- The Head of Administration will manage the Insurance policies of the bank ensuring effective supervision of insurers, timely review and renewal of performance of policies.
- Management the internal courier system, to ensure efficient delivery of letters and other items sent/received
- Ensure performance management of all staff under directs supervision to ensure that departmental goals and objectives are meant in line with the overall Department. Set annual performance targets and monitor their implementation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Cairo International Bank Head of Administration job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration and other related fields of study
- A relevant master’s Degree
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Networking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Analytical thinking required
- Competences: Strategic thinking, conceptual thinking, leadership orientation, Team Management, Development orientation and results orientation.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including a curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional qualifications and one most recent passport-size photograph. Please send applications to the following address;
Cairo International Bank Limited,
Plot 30, Kampala Road,
P.O. Box 7052 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 22nd June 2018