IHSU Scholarships for Ugandan Students, 2017
International Health Sciences University has organized Scholarships for Ugandan Students. These scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Diploma programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
International Health Sciences University is a private non-residential university in Uganda.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and Diploma programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Nursing Science
- Public Health
- Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Medical Laboratory Science
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Bachelors of Nursing Science – Full tuition scholarship.
- Diploma in Public Health – Full tuition scholarship.
- Bachelors Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Masters in Public Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health – 50% subsidized tuition.
- Bachelors of Medical Laboratory Science – Full tuition scholarship
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Uganda
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants are only eligible to apply for a scholarship after they have applied and been admitted into a course.
Nationality: Ugandan applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
Application Deadline: The application is open June through January.