Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd: As part of its CSR activities Davis & Shirtliff offers training attachment to deserving students in institution of higher learning.
Competition for training places is stiff and it is in the applicant’s interest to ensure that the requirements specified are abided by, to facilitate consideration and processing of applications.
1. Only 4th year or higher-level University/Colleges students need apply for training.
2. Training must be authorized and approved by the Institution with whom the applicant is taking the course.
A letter of introduction from the Institution must be attached with all applications. The letter should state or certify the following: –
- That the named applicant is pursuing a prescribed course (state course) of study at the institution.
- That the student will be covered by a Public Liability Policy through the institute for the period of training. The policy should cover against Third Party claims (property damage and bodily injury or death) arising while the student is on attachment
- That the students will abide by all the rules of the Company.
3. Indicate the period of training with dates for which the student is applying.