Macquarie University International Scholarship, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, Australia
Who can apply?
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a FULL OFFER by the applicationdeadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of UAI equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have undertaken the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are currently enrolled in the program that you apply the MUIS for.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
What does MUIS cover?
- Macquarie University International Scholarships are available across most courses to cover international tuition fees for study on campus in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Postgraduate courses not available under MUIS are Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Applied Finance (MAF), Master of Advanced Surgery and Master of Surgery.
- Scholarships will be granted to cover the credit points required to complete a single undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- The scholarship provides course fees for the minimum course duration.
- No additional allowances are payable.
- The scholarship does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
- Annual renewal of the MUIS is subject to satisfactory performance in the Macquarie University degree program.
How to apply?
- Applicants must complete a course application form with certified copies of all relevant documents and application fee of $110.
- The application fee will be refunded if you are awarded an MUIS when applicable.
- Applicants must also complete an online MUIS application form.
- Students also have the opportunity to upload supporting documents such as prizes and awards, extra curricular activities and evidence of community involvement.
Application Deadline: Annually.
For More Information and Application, Please Visit; Macquarie University Website