Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas Scholarships in Tanzania 2017 - 2018
Statoil Tanzania AS, in collaboration with the Department of Finance, at the University of Dar es Salaam Business School organize Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas Scholarships for the academic session of 2017/18. These scholarships are available for the students of Tanzania.
The aim of the scholarships is to provide quality Entrepreneurship, Business Management and Governance training, research and advisory services for the development of Tanzania.
University of Dar es Salaam Business School (UDBS) is located at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) main campus, about 13 km from City Centre. UDBS is one of the leading institutions in business and management research, teaching and consultancy in the Sub-Saharan region.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of finance and accounting in Oil and Gas
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- These scholarships are available for academic session 2017/18.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Tanzania
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Graduated Bachelor Degree in 2016 or 2017
- Has grand GPA of at least 3.8 (Honour)
- Has applied for the Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas Programme. The window for receiving late applications is still open.
- Meeting the requirements to be admitted to the Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas, which includes the degree in the area of commerce and management (or business administration), economics and actuarial science from recognised higher learning institutions/universities.
- Should be a Tanzania
- Should not be 30 years old in October 2017.
Nationality: Tanzanian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduates.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post or email.
- Application letter.
- Provisional results or Transcripts.
- Birth Certificate/identification of nationality.
- Two reference letters, one from the relative and the other from the lecturer/employer commenting on the integrity of the applicant.
- Applied for Master of Finance and Accounting in Oil and Gas
- The application should be submitted by email to udbsfinance-at-gmail.com and sia.ollomy14-at-gmail.com before the deadline.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 5, 2017.