MBA Scholarships - Richard Metzler and Roland Berger AMCF Scholarships
MBA Scholarships - The Richard Metzler and Roland Berger AMCF Scholarships: The primary bases for selection for the award of the MBA Scholarships are scholarship and a commitment to management consulting.
Other qualities such as initiative, character, responsibility and community service are also considered.
The applicant must:
- Be matriculated and attending an MBA degree program at a leading institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Evidence strong leadership skills and have demonstrated responsible Citizenship through community service or related activities.
- Evidence a commitment to pursuing a career in the field of management consulting.
- Be able to provide a letter of recommendation from either an academic or professional source.
The scholarship amounts to a total of $2500 each, one for the US and one for Europe.
Deadline for applications June 30, every year.
For more information see; The Richard Metzler and Roland Berger AMCF Scholarships