Medical Internship Africa
Medical Internships Africa: Advance Africa provides medical internships, nursing internships, midwifery internships, dental internships, physiotherapy internships and work experience placements in Africa.
The internships have been designed specifically to meet the needs of medical students training to be doctors, dentists, physiotherapists, nurses and midwives.
We also organise placements for student medics, nurses, midwives, dentists and physiotherapists to gain experience working in Africa and the developing countries.
Placements are available to students at any stage of their studies and to those who want to broaden their experience after graduation.
Our healthcare placements provide high quality programmes designed to specifically meet your needs.
We enjoy strong relationships with a large number of hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, NGOs and government authorities in Africa. These relationships give us the freedom to organise placements quickly and efficiently.
Our medical student’s elective placements offer medical school students the opportunity to experience healthcare and medical practice abroad, and to develop their own medical skills.
Our programmes will give you vital cross cultural experience. You will travel with other students, get involved in community work and have lots of fun.
We offer medical student internships in both government and private hospitals. The hospitals have a wide range of medical, dentistry, midwifery and surgical specialities. Students shadow doctors/nurses and play roles in a wide variety of specialties.
You will have a hands-on experience and help in many areas.
You will see a huge range of medical conditions. You will get a well rounded experience, good supervision, integration into the local community and staff back-up.
You will be able to make a real difference to people’s lives in a setting where the work is challenging but rewarding. Most medical student interships last six weeks and can be done at any time of the year.
Organising an internship can be time-consuming and difficult. Let us do the hard work for you. We will provide you with a suitable placement that meets your internship requirements and gives you a full and rewarding experience in Africa.
Cost for Medical Internship:
- 2 Weeks USD$800
- 4 Weeks USD$ 1000
- 6 Weeks USD$1200
- 8 Weeks USD$1400
- 10 Weeks USD $1600
- 12 Weeks USD$1800The price includes:
- The cost of your placement at the clinic/hospital plus all supervision
- Accommodation in our house or home stay.
- Airport pick up
- Local supportNot included: travel insurance, flights, visa fees, work permits, airport taxes, return trip to the airport, vaccinations, bottled water, snacks and soft drinks.Medicine Internships available in: Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Malawi, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, & Uganda.
Nursing & Midwifery Internships available in: Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Malawi, Ethiopia, South Africa, Rwanda, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, & Uganda.
Dentistry Internships available in: Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Malawi, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, & Uganda.
Physiotherapy Internships available in: Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Malawi, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, & Uganda.
Psychiatry Internships available in: Kenya, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Malawi, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, & Uganda.
Category: Medical internships » Medical internship in Africa » Psychiatry internships » Clinical internships in Africa » Medical student internships » Medical student international internships Africa » Summer medical internship
- ADB Internship Program
- Administration Internship
- Africa Action Internship Opportunities
- Afrika Kommt! Paid Internships & Young Professionals Opportunities in Germany
- Africa Program Internship Opportunities
- African Development Bank Internships
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program
- African Union Internships
- AIC Kijabe Hospital Internships
- AIESEC International Internships
- Ashoka Internship Opportunities
- BBC Work Experience Attachments
- Computer Science & Computer Engineering Internships
- Concerned for Working Children Internships
- Coral Reef Conservation Project (CRCP) - Kenya Internships
- Doctors' Internships
- Entry-Level Humanitarian Professional Programme
- e8 Internship Programme
- Femmes Africa Solidarité Internships
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Paid Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (US$700 Monthly)
- Frank Jennings Internships (Fully Paid Internships Abroad in Europe for International Students)
- Genesis Job & Internship Positions in South Africa
- GE Internships in Africa
- Google Internships
- Google Internship Opportunities
- Google Policy Fellowship
- Goldman Sachs Internships
- Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
- Human Rights Watch Internships
- Humphrey Student Fellowships
- ICARDA Internship
- International Criminal Court Internships & Visiting Professionals Programme
- IDEP Internships
- IDRC Internship Award
- IFAD Internship Programme
- IHS Journalism Internship
- IHS Production Internships
- ILO Internships
- IMF Fund Internship Program
- Industrialisation Fund for Developing Countries Internship
- Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya - Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
- Internship at African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights
- Internships at Global Policy Forum in New York
- Internships at the IAEA
- Internships in Ghana
- Internships in Kenya
- Internships in Nigeria
- South-Africa Internships
- Internships in Uganda
- Internship Programs in Africa
- Internship for Human Rights Postgraduate Students
- International Law Institute Internships
- Internship Positions at the European Centre for Minority Issues - Flensburg, Germany
- International Criminal Court - Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme
- Kenya Human Rights Commission Internships
- Legal Advisor Intern, Egypt
- MBA Internship and Software Development Internship
- Medical Interns
- Nation Media Group Student Internships - All Year Round
- OHCHR Internships
- Pharmacy Internships - South Africa
- Psychosocial Intern
- Red Cross Volunteers
- Research Internships Scheme KEMRI
- SAB Graduate Trainee Program
- Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program
- Shell Postgraduate Student Internships
- Summer Internship in Kenya for International students
- The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program
- Transparency International Internship in Kenya
- TWN Africa Internship Program
- UNDP Internships
- UNDP Kenya Internship Programme
- UNDP Somalia Internship
- UNECE Internship Programme
- UNESCO Internship
- UNFCCC Internships
- UNFPA Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internships
- UNIFEM Internships
- UN-HABITAT Internships
- UN Internship Programme
- UN Young Professionals Programme
- United Nations Internships
- United Nations Internship - Nairobi.
- United Nations Internship Programmes
- Volunteer, Internship and Study Abroad Programs in Cape Town, South Africa
- WCC Youth Internship Programme
- WFP Internships
- Work Experience Placements in UK
- World Bank Internships
- World Bank Internship Program
- World Health Organization Internships
- World Health Organization Internship Program
- World Youth Alliance Internships
- Worldwide Work Experience Placements
- WTO Internships
- WTO Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internship Programme
- United Nations Internship Programmes