Sales & Marketing Manager Job Opportunity – 3D Services Limited
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Organisation: 3D Services Limited
Duty Station: Plot 1115 Bukoto – Kisaasi Road, Kampala, Uganda
Salary Range: Negotiable Retainer + Commission on tracking hardware sales
Reports to: General Manager
3D Services Limited is a company that offers services for tracking people, vehicles and goods in transit and they have been in existence since 2007. We are experts in car tracking, fleet management, fuel monitoring and field staff surveillance. We offer solutions for motor cycles, cars, van, pickups, light trucks, heavy goods vehicle, earth moving equipment, agricultural tractors, generators, school children, corporate employees and lone workers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Face to Face Selling & Telesales.
- Sales Presentations at client offices & e-Marketing via Email/Social Media.
- Closing Sales to meet targets & After Sales Service.
- Advertising & Promotions.
- Marketing and Branding Management.
Job Requirements / KPIS
- Door-to-Door Sales – Ability to ride a motor cycle carrying presentation and marketing materials.
- Sales Stamina – 4 client visits per day, engaging key decision makers in face to face discussions.
- Telephone Skills – 10 sales calls per day, following up and telemarketing for new prospects.
- Sales/Marketing Campaigns – Growing a pipeline of 25 new prospective customers per month.
- Offering Quotations – Client negotiations to close deals.
- 3D Product Knowledge – Tech Savvy attitude with the ability to break down and explain FMS concepts.
- Tech Savvy Attitude – Ability to utilize ICT systems used in sales staff force management.
- Personal Organization – Ability to diarize and manage a sales calendar with minimum supervision.
- Personal Presentation – A clean & tidy corporate person who portrays a positive company image.
- Personal Attitude – An organized, mature and target oriented person with a positive outlook to sales work.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- Smart & Energetic, well-spoken in English.
- Technology Skills: MS Office, ZOHO CRM system, QuickBooks, Mail Chimp, Social Media.
- Sales Experience: Evidence of leadership & supervising teams & meeting targets.
- Ability to drive. Working long hours.
- Age: 28 – 40 years old
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs and softcopies of academic testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 23rd July 2018