Several Insurance Job Opportunities - Bancassurance Officers at Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Job Title: Bancassurance Officer (Several Insurance Job Opportunities)
Organization: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Finance Trust Bank is licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank after taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000’ borrowers, through a network of 36 branches countrywide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Bancassurance Officer will mainly be responsible for the delivery of Bancassurance business performance through effective selling, excellent customer service and execution of operational Bancassurance services to the customers under the Bancassurance portfolio at the Branch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execution of day-to-day Insurance operations at Branch level which entails cross-selling of insurance products, posting of risk details, claims administration and documentation as well as follow up on renewals.
- Effectively create new client relationships and partnerships whilst ensuring retention of existing business relationships through high standards of customer service.
- The incumbent will also drive sustainable growth of the assigned portfolio in order to achieve the set business target.
- Maintain accurate records and reports on insurance transactions.
- Champion the delivery of good customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Tasked with the collection of premium on all insurance business transacted at the assigned Branch as per laid down procedures.
- Champion Insurance products training at the Branch by working closely with Branch management to sensitize customers on insurance products.
- Actively participate in Insurance Sales activation programs organized by branch management in conjunction with the Bancassurance Manager
- The incumbent will ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Finance Trust Bank (FTB) Bancassurance Officer jobs should preferably hold Bachelor’s degrees in a business related field preferably in Finance and accounting from a recognized University.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the marketing and sales of insurance products preferably within an Insurance intermediary or Insurance Company.
- Possession of a Certificate of Proficiency with knowledge in the Insurance Act of Uganda 2011
- Previous experience in Bancassurance will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of insurance legislation and regulations will be an advantage.
- Excellent Sales and Client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network and generate new business
- Broad knowledge of Bank products and an understanding of banking business and operations.
- High degree of integrity levels and utmost confidentiality of information.
- Keen on detail.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with photocopies of academic testimonials, a detailed CV with at least three reference contacts to; Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 25th August 2017