UNICEF Internships: The UNICEF Internship Programme offers eligible/qualified students at both Headquarters and country offices the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work under the direct supervision of experienced UNICEF staff.
- You need to be a currently-enrolled graduate or post-graduate student in a field related to UNICEF’s interests. You must be enrolled during the full duration of the proposed internship period. At this time we do not accept undergraduates.
- You should be fluent in English and one other UNICEF working language i.e. French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Chinese.
- Your academic performance should be excellent, as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Your application for an internship should be supported by your university or related institution. A minimum requirement is a letter from one of your professors supporting your application. This is only needed when an internship assignment has been offered to you.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated interest in the field of international development, particularly in areas of UNICEF priorities.
- Ability to adapt and work in a multi-cultural setting.
- Has strong commitment to the values and principles of the United Nations and UNICEF’s mission, guiding principles and Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Additional consideration will be given for any past work experiences.
For more information and application please see: UNICEF Internships